Property Management - Home Watch (Cape Coral)
Home Watch Service:
Our home watch service is available to homeowners and condo owners who use their home seasonally and do not need our full management service while in residence. Or to owners who do not rent out their home and therefore only require periodic checks on the property. This service is designed to give you peace of mind in the knowledge that your home is being monitored in your absence.
- Regular on-site inspections of both interior and exterior.
- Check the exterior of your home for general security, wind or water damage.
- Check security systems (is applicable).
- Check all doors and windows to ensure they are locked and secure.
- Check indoor temperature and humidity and monitor air conditioning settings.
- Visual check for pests and insects.
- Run all faucets and flush toilets to eliminate stagnent water build-up.
- Run dishwasher and garbage disposal to prevent seals drying out.
- Check refrigerator, water heater, pool pumps (iff applicable) and other appliances for normal operation.
- Check all cabinets, closets and storage areas for dampness, mildew or insect infestation.
- Change smoke detector batteries as required.
- Periodically change air conditioner filter if required by homeowner (from homeowners own stock).
- Visual check of ceilings for evidence of water damage.
- Check pool and lawn areas for being maintained (if applicable).