Availability can change frequently - please re-confirm dates by email or telephone immediately prior to completing a booking form. Guests requiring boat rental with their Cape Coral home should also contact us first to confirm boat availability.
Our online calendar is updated regularly but due to international time differences it cannot be guaranteed accurate at all times.
After your dates are confirmed as available .......
* Complete an online booking form by choosing your preferred property. Then from that page select the BOOK IT tab for payment in the currency of the country you are from.
* Click here for our Terms and Conditions
Guest Note: homes cannot be reserved until we receive a completed online booking form - homes should never be considered as " booked" until your completed booking form has been sent and our email confirmation received.
* Complete all sections of the booking form including (if applicable) selecting the name of the property from the drop-down menu alongside the city location.
Guest note: rates shown are for the property (up to the maximum occupancy indicated) and include use of all utilities associated with the property including solar pool heating (where available). A standard cleaning fee is applicable in most properties (rentals in excess of 27 nights may attract a supplementary cleaning fee) rates exclude state & local taxes, pool/spa heating charge.
* Remember to sign and date the form BEFORE clicking the "send" button
* AFTER submitting the booking form you will receive an emailed copy sent to your inbox and will be able to print this for your records
* Deposit required at time of reservation:- US$250/week - £150/week - €250/week
Guest note: the deposit payment indicated is charged per week and/or per part week and is required to validate the booking. It is deducted from the total amount charged for the rental when the balance falls due (it is NOT a refundable security deposit) all deposits are strictly non refundable in the event of cancellation - requests for change of dates (if available) will be subject to an additional administration charge.
* Remaining balance payment falls due 45 days before date of travel
* For reservations made less than 45 days before date of travel payment is DUE IN FULL at time of reservation
* Payment by bank transfer - bank account details will be sent with your booking confirmation - please include your name as the reference (international payment should be received within 3 business days to avoid cancellation)
* Payment by cheque - payee details and full mailing address will be sent to you with your booking confirmation - please include property name with your cheque (cheques should be received within 5 calendar days to avoid cancellation)
* Payment by credit card (where applicable) - enter all card details onto the secure booking form or alternatively contact us by phone with your card details
* An email booking confirmation will be sent when the reservation is received - followed by a written confirmation
Balance payment "due date" will be indicated on both the email receipt and written confirmation - for cheque and bank transfer payment no other reminder is issued. Payments by credit card will automatically be processed on or around the due date indicated.
Full travel and check-in details are mailed out when the balance payment has been received (usually not less than 21 days before travel)
Check-in and key or key code collection for all homes will be via the local office of our property manager in Florida – all guests should collect the property directions and key code information from the local office BEFORE proceeding to the home. Facilities for out of hours check-in collection are available in each location via a lockbox located immediately outside the local office.
Please note check-in at the office is from 4.00pm on the day of arrival.
We do not require cash or credit card charge for a security deposit – however guests will be required to provide an imprint of their credit card (Visa/Master Card – no advance $ charge is applied) to the property manager in Florida upon arrival. In addition and to comply with state law and Department of Homeland Security requests, the head of the party will also be required to complete their registration at the offices of our managing agent. This requirement is mandatory and is a condition of Secret Places acceptance of your booking - it should be noted that it is the guest's responsibility to register and provide this information within 48 hours of arrival.
Guests should note that for cleaning purposes, at busy times early arrival or check-in is not available. This may mean that for those guests arriving when the office is closed, at weekends or holidays, check-in details may not be available or actually placed inside the lockbox until 4.00pm
Check out from the property is by either 10.00am or 11.00am on the morning of departure (actual departure timing will be displayed in the property). We kindly ask our guests who may intend to make an early departure, for their assistance in notifying the local agent the day prior to their scheduled departure. During busy times even an extra half hour can be of great assistance to the cleaning staff in preparing the house for the in-coming guests. For the privacy of all guests and the security of each home we do not advise physical addresses and telephone numbers of any property prior to the issue of travel directions.