Property Management - Single Family Homes (Cape Coral)
- Regular inspection of the property, its contents, furnishings, fixtures & fittings.
- Greeting, registration, monitoring and care of rental guests.
- Emergency out-of-hours call-out for rental guests.
- Supervision of repairs where carried out by outside contractors.
- Replacement as necessary of a limited number of small consumable items, such as light bulbs, basic plumbing items, washers, cistern valves.
- Replace air conditioning filters as and when required (excludes cost of filters).
- Check fire extinguishers to comply with hotel/motel regulations (re-validating or re-charging at additional cost).
- Check smoke detectors on a regular basis - replace batteries where necessary.
- Weekly cleaning, chemical testing and balancing of pH level (acidity/alkalinity).
- Removal and/or treatment of algae, bottom dirt and surface debris.
- Replenishment of chlorine tablets, acid alkali and anti-algae chemicals.
- Routine cleaning of skimmers and pool filters.
- Biennial maintenance check on pumps, timers, switches, solar heating systems, ect (excludes the replacement cost of supplying and fitting new paper or linen cartridge type filters, pool pumps, etc).
Lawn & Garden Care:
- Grass cutting, lawn edging, clipping removal and general chemical weeding.
- Adjusting and re-setting irrigation systems if Federal, State or County authorities impose water usage restrictions.
- The provision of a "helpdesk service" to all homeowners.
- Providing information to homeowners on all issues impacting on the welfare of the property and the owners interests.
- Acting as mailing address, contact point and management agent for all service and utility providers (if required by the homeowner).
- Timely and accurate settlement of all utility bills if required by homeowner (additional cost applies).
- Provision to owner of a montly statement of account for all services, charges and receipts.
- Liase with state and county tax authorities to collect rental taxes on behald of the homeowner.
- Promotion of the rental home and destination to the travel industry.
- Inclusion in Secret Places promotional websites and any ancillary advertising where necessary.
- Professional photographic and video representation of the property (additional setup charge applies).